As a mother, harness the sacred beauty all around you to create a life filled with Harmony, Abundance & Grace
“Motherhood is NOT a hobby, it’s a calling. It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in, it’s what God gave you time for.” ~Neil L. Anderson
Do you find peace, quiet time, solitude or alone time missing from your life?
Do you feel alone as you walk this path as a seasoned mom handling all life’s challenges, being a wife, teacher, peace maker and/or leader in your community?
Do you find yourself wondering if you’d feel guilty for taking time for self-care?
If you answered Yes to these, this 3-day Virtual Workshop is for you!
According to the National Vital Statistics System, part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, first birth rates for women aged 35+ rose in nearly all US states from 2000 to 2015. In 2012 there were more than 9 times as many first births to women aged 35 years and older than there were 4 decades earlier. So, it’s safe to say, you know a first-time mom over 35, even if she hasn’t revealed her age to you?
Join Master Coach Tamara C. Gooch, Founder & CEO of Pink Pearl, LLC & Spiritual Midwife Felicia the Gem Parker as they show you the steps they took to create and embrace a life of harmony, fun, and a peace of mind by learning creative self-care strategies to take to enjoy, MomMe Time.
Join us May 10th, 11th, & 12th @ 9pm as you learn strategies on Mastering the Mother Load: How to Conquer Womanhood & Motherhood After 35.
Recognizing, Addressing & Mastering the Motherload will show you specific strategies to:
- Dispel the myths that you must do it all/do it all alone.
- You will learn to use systems (internal & external) to make your busy lives less overwhelming while being more manageable.
- Recognize the signs & symptoms that we tend to ignore that shows us we need to take time to just unplug & breath.
- Address areas of our lives that we place on the back burner, while placing everything and everyone else before our needs.
- Master our lives where we place self-care first to be what we need to be for ourselves and our families.
Remember it’s ok to take off the Superwoman Cape!
Find beauty, harmony, abundance & grace in your life Today!
Free Conference Call