San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
*Our first class at new location*
You’ve got a lot of Likes on Facebook, but No Sales?
I know, some of my friends still think that “if I grow as many likes to my page, I’ll get more likes or comments every time I post something. I just need to keep posting and over time I will be able to convert those ‘likes’ into dollars and cents for my business”.
I wish it is that simple too.
The fact is organic reach for Facebook page is now as low as 3-5% for most pages - which means if you have 1,000 fans, every time you post something on your timeline, you’re reaching less than 50 people. (source: Adweek)
What about “Boost Post”? You ask. Oh that? Then the next question you’ll ask will be “I’ve got lotsa likes, but why still no sales?”
Facebook has changed so much in the past few years. With the introduction of more Facebook advertising objectives, audience targeting methods and optimization options, you need to start thinking about how to get the most ROI from your investment.
Let’s start with changing our focus from “Likes” to “Sales”. Shall we?
Now, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you using more than “Boost Post” for your Facebook ads campaigns?
- Do you know the key characteristic of a good Facebook ads?
- Are you constantly optimizing your Facebook ads to bring cost down?
- Do you know how much is the average cost per click/like/engagement?
- Do you know how to measure your Facebook advertising ROI?
- Are you using multiple advertising objectives to guide your customer journey?
If your answers are mostly YES, Congratulations! This training is NOT for you.
But if your answers are mostly NO, please read on.
Mastering Facebook Advertising in 6 hours.
In this 6-hour training, I’ll help you master all necessary knowledge and skills to be able to advertise effectively on Facebook.
Here’s the topics covered in this 6-hour training:
- Understanding 13 Facebook advertising objectives and the features
- Identifying target audience and audience segmentation
- Facebook ads targeting do’s and don’ts
- Facebook ads design do’s and don’ts
- Facebook ads copywriting do’s and don’ts
- Building cross-objective Facebook advertising strategy
Who should attend this training?
This is a beginner/intermediate level training on Facebook advertising. If you belong to one of the groups below, you should attend.
- You’ve spent some money on Facebook ads, looking to get serious ROI from it.
- You’re looking to move your ads budget from other platforms to Facebook.
- You’re starting an online business, or planning to move your business online.
- You just want to know how to grow business online using Facebook ads.
If you are still reading up to this sentence, you should just hit the button and enrol right now. See you at the training!
Save This Event
When & Where
Tribeup Academy is the training arm of Tribeup, a premium digital marketing agency that have worked with brands like KDU, Shell, Elianto, Sunway, Bread History & more since 2010.
Carrying the same mission as Tribeup - to help businesses grow leveraging on digital tools effectively - Tribeup Academy is setup to help SMEs or individual e-commerce sellers to learn effective digital marketing skills to accelerate growth.