"Activating the electrical bodies with sounds; becoming aware of the next evolutionary step”
Jens is the inventor of the planetary tuned gongs and founder of Klanghaus, a musical research institute that studies the effects of sounds and rhythms. Jens met Hans Cousto in 1982 and became acquainted with the theories of the Cosmic Octave. In 1987 he developed the line of Planetary Gongs in cooperation with the Paiste gong company. We feel profoundly honoured that Jens will come to teach at The Chiron.
This weekend is only for those with some experience.
Sound Days -
Here's the provisional timetable, subjects may change around on the days.
Friday 2/6/16, 6pm - 9.30pm
Buffet at 6pm followed by Lecture at 7.30
Lecture on sound healing and alternative music. Focusing on the gongs as creators of maximum holistic sound, which expands and evolves our perspective on the concerns of life. Jens´s lectures are serious and funny at the same time. Don´t miss this
`edu-taining` evening with one of the worlds most experienced sound experts.
Sat 3/6/16, 10am - 5pm
Gong Training - Talk and hands on training
Sun 4/6/16, 10am - 4pm
- "activating the electrical bodies with sounds; becoming aware of the next evolutionary step”
- Introducing the concept of `Integral Sound Work`, using the whole Sound Spectrum including Gongs, Bowls, Cosmic tools, frame drums,....whatever is at hand, movement and chanting as well.
- Talk and training with bowls, tuning forks etc
Sun 5/6/16, 4pm - 5pm
Preparation and instruction for those taking part in the community concert
Sun 5/6/16, 7pm - 10pm
Concert - with gongs, drums and other instruments.
Mon 6/6/16, 10am - 4pm
- Free practice time, under supervision, with the gongs and other instruments (included in the weekend) and continuing the concept and possible formation of a Sound Healing Circle
- There will be opportunity for private coaching with Jens during the day (extra to the weekend).
On all days, between set times there is opportunity for social networking, discussion, joy and laughter.
A vegetarian buffet will be served at lunchtimes and drinks available at breaks.
Prebooked tickets only, no entrance on the door. No refunds on cancellation.