This is a 1-day course designed to provide students with the basic skills required to develop NC programs that require live tooling operations. Areas of focus will be exclusively on live tooling functions and methodology utilizing Mastercam Lathe C-axis operations.
Prerequisites: MastercamU Mill Design and Toolpath or MastercamU Lathe on-line course or like experience. Users with previous experience with Mastercam Lathe Software Module. This class is a follow-up training class and is not suitable for first time users of CAD/CAM Software. Some computer experience is required.
Duration: 1 Day
Class Times: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Stock Transfer Between Spindles
- Saving Tool Path Operations
- C-axis Live Tooling Toolpaths
- Using Machine Control Polar Interpolation for Face Milling Operations
- Programming for Y-axis Machines