Master the Hardstyle Kettlebell Swing with Jeff Sokol
The center of the kettlebell universe is the kettlebell swing. Without a mechanically solid swing you are minimizing your potential results and maximizing your potential for injury. Who should attend this clinic? Anyone interested in getting to most out of their KB training.
Join us for this workshop to learn how to master the essentials of kettlebell swings—and dramatically boost your power and effectiveness as a human.
Attend our SWING clinics and leave with:
- A deep understanding of the true benefits of kettlebell swings and kettlbell training
- A solid knowledge of vital kettlebell swing safety procedures
- A workmanlike grasp of the fundamentals of biomechanics—to ensure you move with perfect form and avoid injury
- A grasp of the key HardStyle skills and principles of strength
- The ability to competently perform the Hardstyle KB Swing
- Understand why mastery of the kettlebell swing is fundamental to high-level HardStyle practice
- How to develop power through compensatory acceleration and overspeed eccentrics
- How to train hip extension for back and knee health and athletic performance
- How to employ bracing and neutral spine—for injury prevention, enhanced performance and optimal transmission of force
- How to recruit the lat as a "core muscle" to improve the spine safety and glute strength
- How to increase power with the biomechanical breathing match
- Why we use explosive training techniques at FUELhouse for more effective fat-loss
- The concept of rooting and two key drills for developing it
- Competency on how to perform the two-arm, one-arm, and hand-to-hand swing based on your current kettlebell training backgroup
This is the second of two workshops offered in December (Dec. 1st and 15th) and you are welcome to attend one or both clinics.
INVESTMENT for FUELhouse Guests (members have free access):
- $35/person (1 Hour Clinic ONLY)
- $55/person (1 Hour Clinic + 7-Day Pass to attend FUELhouse classes)
- FREE- FUELhouse members only (please reserve your spot on Mindbody)
Our clinics are limited to non-members and we always sell out. If you are interested in attending, we recommend reserving your spot ASAP!
To learn more about Jeff Sokol, StrongFirst KB Team Leader, please visit his website by CLICKING HERE
NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS.