In this sales training course you will learn how customer service is key. A clear understanding of your duties to each individual client and how to keep your clients happy and most importantly coming back for more. Utilizing your interpersonal abilities, you will learn how to quickly build rapport with prospect clients via phone or in person. Lastly a full grasp on follow-ups as the most important ingredient in the sales process.
THERE WILL BE 3 SUGGESTED BOOK READINGS!
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understanding the Sales cycle and conversion metrics.
- Prospecting -Building Your Network
- Be more efficient and effective
- Building sales pipeline
- Gaining initial interest to closing the deal
- Positive energy-Body language
- What makes the customer buy
- Objections: why you should love objections
- Overcoming objections
- Follow-Up process
- Role playing
- Rapport Building
- Continuous education.
- Clear understanding of Sales Process
- Improved Communication Skills
- Overcome objections
- Explore customer needs
- Generate Leads
- How to close
- Create long term client relationships
- Build self confidence
- Social Networking
Prereqs & Preparation
This workshop is recommended for students with 0-6 months of sales experience, Small Business Owners, Freelancers, Entrepreneurs.
Please bring laptop or notebook
Be open to coaching and feedback