Actions and Detail Panel
Master of Managed Change® Advanced Certification September 13-15, 2017
Wed, Sep 13, 2017, 9:30 AM – Fri, Sep 15, 2017, 5:30 PM EDT
Coach change agents, lead change projects and build organizational capability
The Master of Managed Change® Certification Program is an advanced learning program designed for individuals who seek a deeper understanding of the Managed Change™ Methodology and whose role will be to serve as a change management coach, lead Change Agent or Sponsor.
Certification is granted after completion of a three-day facilitated workshop, completion of an examination testing the candidates’ ability to apply advanced change management concepts and tools AND submission of a Master Project Workbook demonstrating the candidate’s ability to lead and coach Change Agents and Sponsors.
The Master Project Workbook requirement is waived for participants who have previously earned a Managed Change™ Agent Certification or another approved foundational certification.
- Coach others in the application of the Managed Change™ Model and process, and its accompanying change management tools
- Align and integrate the Managed Change™ approach into other change management and project management methodologies for a robust, coordinated and effective application
- Identify methods to measure and monitor the success of a completed change project
- Demonstrate competency to coach others to apply change management methodology
- Demonstrate ability to customize change management methodology and tools to meet the unique needs of a specific change project
Change Agents responsible for implementations of major change projects who are Human Resource professionals, OD professionals, IT professionals, finance & internal audit professionals, Project Managers, risk managers, internal change management consultants, Black Belts and/or Master Black Belts
The candidate must have…
- Successfully completed the Managed Change™ Workshop or another approved foundational change management workshop
- Six months’ experience applying change management to at least one change /project
Length: 3 days
Location: See LaMarsh.com for the next public training opportunities and locations for individuals.
On-site Client Programs are available
Materials: Master of Managed Change® Guide, digital Managed Change™ tools, and a Certification Project Workbook