Actions and Detail Panel
Tue, June 6, 2017, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM ACST
Learn how to send beautiful emails for your organisation for free with MailChimp.
What we’ll cover
- Email etiquette
- Privacy legislation
- Compare MailChimp free vs paid plan
- Tips for building your membership and supporter base through list building
- Discuss ways to segment and clean your email list
- Discuss single issue emails with call to action vs e-newsletters
- Create an email in MailChimp with images, links and a call-to-action button
- Talk about images and mobile responsiveness
- Study open and click through rates
- Share email on Facebook
This workshop is suitable for:
- volunteers managing the email communication for their organisation’s list of members and supporters
- people wishing to advance their knowledge on email platforms, in particular MailChimp, but beginners using other platforms will also find the information useful
- start-up organisations who are wanting to build and grow their email marketing
- mature organisations who have an ad hoc and messy list, or multiple lists, and need to clean and streamline the process
- beginner email marketers looking to move their communication from gmail, hotmail or other personal email systems
Facilitated by, Fiona Blinco
Fiona Blinco of DIY Digital is a registered MailChimp expert and has been working with MailChimp and other e-mail software systems for over ten years. Growing membership and building support for campaigns for profit and not-for-profit organisations in South Australia, Australia and even worldwide.
Attendee numbers are limited so please book early to avoid missing out!