Registration is now closed.
November 13 @7:00 pm - November 19 @12:30 pm
Cost: $1775, includes tuition and materials
Registrants will need to reserve their own overnight accommodations, at an additional fee, with Sunrise Ranch or another place of their choice.
This Training begins Sunday the 13th at 7:00 pm (preceded by dinner at 6:00) and ends Saturday the 19th at 12:30 pm (followed by lunch). Training hours are generally 9:00-12:30, 3:00 –6:00, and 7:30-10:00 daily.
The final registration date for this event is November 7th. Sorry, no exceptions can be made.
Events at Sunrise Ranch
Sunrise Ranch is located in the center of the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Since 1945, Sunrise has stewarded land and water as a non-certified organic ranch and farm. The setting—a valley surrounded by red sandstone and pine-covered hills—has been a place of tranquility, reflection and learning.
Housing and Travel
Participants must reserve their own overnight accommodations directly with Sunrise Ranch. They offer a variety of sparkling clean accommodations that are just a minute or two walk from meeting rooms, dining and hiking trails. Options include, three bedroom suites, single, double and triple rooms and most of them offer European-style shared baths. Please contact them for pricing and availability. If you plan on attending as a commuter there is a commuter fee that will be handled directly through Sunrise Ranch at the above link. All meals will be provided at Sunrise Ranch and are included in the cost of lodging. Travel information and additional details will be provided once you have registered.
The Master Class on Enneagram Workshop Teaching is an advanced Training designed to significantly enhance and enrich students’ ability to teach the Riso-Hudson Enneagram. This intensive and intimate five-day class is offered at least once each year, and is open only to RH students who have completed Parts I, II, and III of the Training Program. The Inner Critic Workshop is also highly recommended, but not required for participation.
The Master Class, taught by Enneagram Institute Senior Faculty and long-time Ridhwan student, Gayle Scott. Class size is limited in order to create an intimate and personal hands-on experience that will help build your confidence and readiness to teach. The course is specially designed to support your development and ability to transmit the Riso-Hudson Enneagram in a mature, compassionate, and transformative way.
Students who have taken the Master Class in recent years have enthusiastically endorsed it for its philosophical and theoretical richness, and its practical value for Teacher Certification and subsequent professional Enneagram teaching. You will leave the Master Class with a deeper appreciation for the process of teaching from Presence, more understanding of the Riso-Hudson Insight Approach to teaching, and an embodied experience of teaching the Enneagram yourself.
We feel strongly that the Master Class is an invaluable resource for equipping our students to become successful Certified Teachers, and is especially helpful in designing and preparing your workshop teaching video submission for Teacher Certification. As of 2014, the Master Class is a requirement of the Riso-Hudson Certification Program. Students who completed the Part I Training in 2013 or earlier are not required to take the Master Class in order to certify, although we highly recommend it. We offer discounts to make this possible:
- $250 off the Certification Fee to established students who choose to take the Master Class as part of their Certification, who are not required to do so by the new 2014 requirement. (If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- $250 off the Master Class for any Riso-Hudson Certified Teachers who would like to take the Master Class retroactively. (Contact email@example.com.)
This is a “must-have” for anyone who wants to teach as a Riso-Hudson Certified Teacher—it provides a road map, confidence, and a support group.
— Student at the 2014 Master Class (Read more.)
Materials for the Master Class include the Riso-Hudson Enneagram Workshop ResourceBook, which is available at a $200 discount for students enrolled in the Master Class. The Master Class covers practical, personal, and psycho-spiritual aspects related to taking on the responsibility of teaching the Riso-Hudson Enneagram. Some of the many topics we cover include:
- Course Design
- Orientation of the Teacher
- Philosophical, Theoretical, and Spiritual Context for Teaching
- Strengths and Challenges of Each Type as a Teacher
- Leading Group Sittings/ Centering Meditations
- Designing Exercises and Inquiries
- Debriefing Participants’ Sharing and Exercises
- Setting Up and Interviewing Panels of Type Exemplars
- Type Biases, Stereotypes and Clichés
- Dealing with Fears and Anxieties
- Voice issues
- Maintaining Presence and Energy
- Working with Students: Superego and Transference
- Transmitting Higher Qualities and Essence of Types
- Dealing with Difficult /Disruptive People and Situations
- Using A/V and Media: Music, Film, Poetry, PowerPoint
- Travel Issues, Practical Concerns, Health and Self-care
- Personality Tests and RHETI 2.5 Construction and Interpretation
- Planning and Marketing Your Workshops: Legal, Ethical, and Financial Issues.
- …and much more!