Come Design a 21st-Century Transportation System for Massachusetts
The time and location of the MassMoves Southeast MA workshop has not yet been determined. Information posted on this page is tentative. MassMoves will send an email update to registered participants as soon as these details are confirmed.
MassMoves is embarking on a public engagement initiative to create a statewide transportation vision, and we need your input. As part of the State Senate’s 2017 Commonwealth Conversations tour, MassMoves, funded by the Barr Foundation, is facilitating nine public workshops across the state.
State senators and other state, local, and civic leaders will be attending these transportation workshops, and they are eager to hear from you.
- Metro Boston: January 31, 2017, 1-4 PM, 50 Middlesex Ave, Somerville
- South Coast: February 7, 2017, 12-2 PM, 17 Purchase Street, New Bedford
- South Shore: February 28, 2017
- Southeast MA: March 7, 2017
- Central MA: March 14, 2017
- Northeast MA: March 21, 2017
- Western MA: March 28, 2017
- MetroWest: April 4, 2017
- North Shore: April 11, 2017
We want to hear your views on values, actions, and priorities for the Commonwealth’s transportation future. A report summarizing the results from the workshops will provide state, regional, and local transportation decision makers with your views about the future direction of transportation in the Commonwealth.
Check www.massmoves.org for information on the state of transportation in Massachusetts, updates on workshops, a platform for idea generation, and a link to the final report.