Come Design a 21st-Century Transportation System for Massachusetts
The location of the South Shore event has not yet been determined. Doors open to begin registration and lunch at 11:30 am. Presentations to begin at noon.
MassMoves is embarking on a public engagement initiative to create a statewide transportation vision, and we need your input. As part of the State Senate’s 2017 Commonwealth Conversations tour, MassMoves, funded by the Barr Foundation, is facilitating nine public workshops across the state.
State senators and other state, local, and civic leaders will be attending these workshops, and they are eager to hear from you.
- Metro Boston: January 31, 2017, 1-4 PM, 50 Middlesex Ave, Somerville
- South Coast: February 7, 2017, 12-2 PM, 17 Purchase Street, New Bedford
- South Shore: February 28, 2017
- Southeastern MA: March 7, 2017
- Central MA: March 14, 2017
- Northeast MA: March 21, 2017
- Western MA: March 28, 2017
- MetroWest: April 4, 2017
- North Shore: April 11, 2017
We want to hear your views on values, actions, and priorities for the Commonwealth’s transportation future. A report summarizing the results from the workshops will provide state, regional, and local transportation decision makers with your views about the future direction of transportation in the Commonwealth.
Check www.massmoves.org for comprehensive information on transportation, updates on workshops, a platform for idea generation, and a link to the final report.