This is an awesome and popular event, so in order to attend please make sure you read ALL of the following. All of it, really! (it's worth it!) Especially what to bring!!! Please and thank you. Hugs and kisses.
An Orientation, and other qualifications are required to attend this event. Please make sure you understand how to progress from a level 1/2 to a level 3 before your RSVP. If you feel ready to attend immediately following the leveling up class, please contact me (Vera) directly. We might ask you to attend our Cuddle Sanctuary first. We do this to:
- Make space for members new to group massage
- See some new faces
- Welcome those ready to make the transition from level 2 to level 3 in a space where we provide a safe container and create a comfortable experience practicing boundaries and consent protocols SPSD style.
- Geared to L2 members who are ready to transition to L3.
- Those who attend because they love to mentor newer members or are introducing their partners to the group.
About this MASSAGE a TROIS LEVEL 3
Cost: $20.00 in advance or at the door.
It's been a long week, and you're worn out. Don't you want to meet up with your people for an awesome night of sensi-sexual massages? We want to see you! Come on out with willing hands and body and connect with us for this month's Massage-a-Trois & Potluck.
For those of you new or unfamiliar to SexPositive's Massage-a-Trois, here's a brief introduction:
Massage a Trois is a sexy event where we come together to give and receive massages in rotating groups of three. We'll start with a demonstration of clarification of boundaries as they apply to the massage table, the givers, and the receivers wants and needs.
Sounds fun right? Well, get your butts out here, and let's Massage-a-Trois the night away!
EACH person should individually please BRING ALL of the following :
- a healthy dish to share (partners make collaborate on this)
- something comfy like a robe or sarong
- a sheet or a really GIANT towel to use as a sheet
- a towel to use as a towel (not the same one as above)
- a hand towel or several wash cloths
- massage oil if you don't like coconut oil
- a bag that closes to confine your MOOP* from spreading underfoot
- a massage table if you have one (and let the hosts know that you do)