Actions and Detail Panel
Mass Casualty Burn Care - Heppner 2017
Thu, April 13, 2017, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM PDT
Mass Casualty Burn Care
Course is taught by Curtis Ryun, RN, Education and Outreach Coordinator, Legacy Oregon Burn Center.
- Identify and triage burn victims in a disaster
- Learn how to Identify supplies needed and care for a severely burned patient for up to 72 hours
- Learn wound care techniques
- Identify resources to assist you in the care and treatment of multiple burns during a disaster
- Identify transfer protocols in a disaster situation
Please bring your own lunch or be prepared to obtain your lunch from a local establishment as food will not be provided during the lunch break.
Target Audience: Health care, emergency management, public health and emergency first responder professionals.
Eastern Oregon Medical Reserve Corps
Oregon Health Authority, Public Health Division
Health Security, Preparedness and Response