September 22nd -- December 15th, 2016
This series will equip you with the tools to rebuild healthy relational, physical, and spiritual connections in your marriage.
- The power behind all strong connections
- Strengthening the spiritual connection with your husband
- Rebuilding after an affair and prevention
- Identifying unhealthy connections by understanding codependency
- Identifying unhealthy connections by understanding boundaries
- Rebuilding and strengthening healthy relational and physical connections
This group is open to all wives within driving distance of Saddleback Church. Feel free to come anytime. The group is always open to newcomers. Contact Kristy Marcotte for more details at Kristymarcotte@gmail.com
Group meets Thursday Nights: 7pm – 9pm; Room 214 (children’s building 2nd floor)
Gain renewed hope for your marriage at our marriage support group for wives! Get practical straight-forward help for real issues marriages face including resolving conflict, rebuilding trust, rekindling relational intimacy, and restoring healthy communication.