Marketing Your Nonprofit Organization
2016-17 Nonprofit Management Workshop Series: Marketing Your Organization and Events
Location: 110 William Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10038
The purpose of this workshop is to introduce CBDO professionals to fundamentals of marketing, using interactive discussions and activities around crafting strategic marketing messages. Total course hours: 1 session, half day (9:30am - 1:30pm).
You will learn how to:
- Utilize market data to brainstorm marketing messages
- Develop program and event-specific marketing messages
- Create an "Elevator Pitch"
- Review Mission Statements
- Receive feedback from the facilitator and other nonprofit management professionals
- Nonprofit Program Managers
- Nonprofit Executive Directors
- Nonprofit Marketing Professionals