Marketing Tips: How to Make Your Small Business Look BIG! - Broward County...
Small Business Marketing Tips: How to Make Your Small Business Look BIG!
Thursday, September 14, 2017
1:45 to 4 PM
Broward County Main Library
100 S. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
**Bring your GovGarage (GG) parking ticket to the workshop for validation.**
This will be a panel style workshop where experts can help our Broward County businesses by covering a wide range of marketing, public relations and communications topics. This workshop will educate small businesses on the various tips and tricks available to develop successful no cost or low cost marketing strategies. Business owners can learn how to better market their products or services; use different types of content to tell a compelling story, increase social media engagement with their customers and learn to re-purpose their content for maximum exposure.
Pre-registration is strongly recommended. Event is subject to change.
NOTE: It is our intent to afford all interested attendees the opportunity to attend business development training sessions hosted by Broward County’s OESBD. To ensure your participation, please note the following:
- This workshop is FREE and open to the public; however, space is limited. We can accommodate up to 150 registered attendees for this session.
- Registration with Eventbrite is strongly encouraged to attend. We will give priority seating to pre-registered participants on a first come, first served basis.
- The workshop starts promptly at 2:00 PM and will run until 4:00 PM, please plan to check-in no later than 1:45 PM.
- Onsite registrants will be accommodated ONLY if there are any available seats remaining at the start of the workshop.
- Late arrivals may be turned away if there are no available seats.
Call 954-357-6400 for more information or to make advance arrangements for auxiliary aids.