The Marketing Team of One is for all those marketers who find themselves in charge of marketing their companies—whether that's their primary function or not! This engaging panel of speakers will provide insights, encouragement and strategies for the small but mighty Marketing Team of One.
Register now to participate in discussions on these valuable topics:
Email Marketing As a One Person Team
Tom Casale Partner / Chief Operating Officer, Simplified Solutions
It’s all you… Time is short, deadlines tight. How can you execute a winning email that earns high open rates, great click throughs and conversions?
We’ll look at tactics and techniques to efficiently create memorable campaigns that drive action.
- Mobile-focused email is a key to success
- What’s the value of a name in your email list? Hint: A lot.
- Best practices for subject lines.
Integrated Content Marketing: How to Keep It Manageable
Thom Duncan / Principal, Content Fluent
We’ll pick apart the phrase “integrated content marketing,” then look at its components to understand what your priorities need to be when you’re responsible for getting it all done.
- Why integrated content marketing is valuable
- Core skills you need to go it alone
- Key challenges of being a team of one
How To Survive, and Even Thrive, When Help’s On The Way—And When It’s Not
Nick Fryer / Director of Marketing, AFN
We’ll look at strategies for getting work done that leverage both internal, cross-departmental relationships and external partnerships.
- Think Big: Behave as though you have a full team at your disposal
- Think Long-Term: Approach your current role as though you are planning on working at your present employer until retirement
- Focus On Results: Whatever it takes, follow through and get the job done
Who Will Benefit?
- Owners and managers of small and medium-size businesses
- Employees with marketing responsibilities in their organization
- Independent contractors
- Anyone who wants to optimize their marketing efforts