San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Marketing on a Budget
Learning How to Use Canva
Learning Lab Sponsor:
Amy has been a marketing professional in Huntsville for over 15 years. She has a diverse background in marketing, special events and public relations from the corporate world, shopping center management and non-profit performing arts.
As an account manager with Move Digital, Amy enjoys helping clients tell their story through a dynamic digital footprint. Amy is also the web content manager for Our Valley Events, a hyper-local website keeping the Rocket City in-the-know.
Are you a small business with limited resources and no budget for marketing?
Learn how to be your own graphic designer in just two hours with Canva, a free online tool loaded with easy-to-use features so anyone can create a variety of engaging content to market your business. From social media images and ads to event flyers and invitations, Canva provides everything you need to look like a pro.
Don’t have that creative mind?
Let Canva do the work for you. Canva has hundreds of pre-designed templates, images, and fonts ready for you. You will walk away with the knowledge to create beautiful designs and documents at the drop of a hat.
In this workshop you will:
- Create your new Canva account
- Start your first Canva project
- Work with text and graphics
- Upload custom graphics
- Learn to downloading and share Canva projects
Benefits of Attending
- This workshop is part of our Learning Labs Program sponsored by On Deck IT Services. We provide the computer; you just show up for a hands-on training.
- Attendance is limited so you can receive 1-on-1 personal attention
- Ask any questions you have along the way
When: Wednesday, December 14th, 8:30-10:30am
Where: WBCNA, 515 Sparkman Drive, Huntsville, AL 35816
Cost: $25 in advance; $35 at the door. Scholarships are available to qualified clients