Marketing Mixer, hosted by LLS's Greater Los Angeles Chapter
Thursday, May 9, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Culver City, CA
Use your skills for good. Join the Marketing Committee of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Greater Los Angeles Chapter on May 9th at The Culver Hotel for refreshments as you:
- Connect with local professionals
- Meet current Marketing Committee members
- Learn about LLS and the Greater Los Angeles Chapter
The Marketing Committee is comprised of volunteer marketing and communications professionals who lend their expertise to help LLS's Greater Los Angeles Chapter effectively market and communicate the mission and successes of LLS with the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design
- Copy Writing
Questions? Contact Katherine Johnson at (310) 846-5177 or email@example.com.
- INCE PARKING STRUCTURE - One block east from the hotel, located at 9009 Washington Ave. You can also enter the structure from Culver Blvd. at the Trader Joe's entrance.
- CARDIFF STRUCTURE - Half block west from the hotel, located at 3846 Cardiff Ave. between Culver and Venice Boulevards.
When & Where
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS)
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world's largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. The LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world and provides free information and support services. www.LLS.org.