CA$45

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Online

www.vamla.org

Brampton, ON L6W 2A7

Canada

View Map

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 7 days before event

Event description

Description

  • Learn how to grow your business to the next level.
  • Learn how to market your business or product on a limited income.
  • We will teach you where to market your business to achieve maximum results.

Who is this for?

This event is for entrepreneurs, small business owners, authors and aspiring entrepreneurs.

Research shows that only 2% of businesses succeed and the other 98% fail within the first 3 years. Marketing is the KEY to a successful business.

Come learn what it takes to market your business effectively so you can be profitable.


RSVP ONLY- NO DROP-INS WILL BE ACCEPTED.


Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Online

www.vamla.org

Brampton, ON L6W 2A7

Canada

View Map

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 7 days before event

Save This Event

Event Saved