San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
It is vital that leaders in the market center learn the tools to discover exactly where the business stands financially. Market Center Financials will teach you to use the balance sheet, income statement, Vital Signs, WinMORE and other reports to guide your market center to maximum profitability.
You'll develop great appreciation for your market center administrator after reviewing checklists of all the things your MCA does to help the market center. In addition, budgeting strategy will help you use the knowledge of where your market center has been financially in order to help you get where you're going.
- Discover how to assess the financial health of your market center using the Vital Signs reports, the balance sheet and the income statement.
- Learn to gauge your associates' performance by reading the WinMORE reports provided by your MCA each month.
- Learn the strategy to accurately forecast your market center's performance and budget accordingly.
- Gain a new perspective on your own market center by analyzing the financial statements and reports of other market centers.
- Operating Principals
- Team Leaders
- Market Center Administrators
- ALC Financial Planning Committee Chair
Mark Brenneman joined Keller Williams Realty in April 2003 as the Team Leader of the first KW office in Cleveland, OH. Although he lacked residential real estate experience, his 20 plus year track record as a former CPA and business leader served him well as that market center grew very quickly to 100+ associates and achieved high levels of profitability.
In 2005, Mark moved to Hilton Head Island, SC and assumed the role of Team Leader of a newly launched market center. After growing that office to 100+ associates and in 2008 replacing himself as the Team Leader he assumed the Operating Principal role. Simultaneously he launched a residential real estate sales business and within three years grew the business to sales of over $15 million and in 2011 was recognized as the #4 individual sales associate in the Carolinas Region.
In June of 2013 Mark took on the role of Regional Area Director for the Carolina's region and in February of 2016 was named a member of the Keller Williams Realty International Master Faculty. Mark recalls a sales associate once telling him, " you influence and inspire people to believe in themselves" which is a driving force behind his passion as a trainer. As a result of his past business experience, he is very committed to teaching business building classes and turning, for what some may feel is intimidating material into fun and understandable tools. He brings numerous real life experiences to the classroom and material while keeping his students engaged, laughing, and learning.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
An Eventbrite fee of 2.5% plus $.99 per ticket will be added at checkout.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds.
- Registrations are fully transferable. Contact the event organizer.
- Any reimbursements of registration fees will need to take place directly between the associates involved in the transfer.
- Registrants who do not attend, "No-shows", will not receive a refund.
- The registration fee includes instruction and materials. Lunch is on your own.