The goal of Maritimes Natural Hair and Beauty Show (MNHBS) is to inspire people of all ages to embrace their natural hair as part of what makes them uniquely beautiful.
MNHBS is intended to build and strengthen the natural hair community across the maritimes through this annual social and educational event, and by collaborating with local businesses and individuals in the industry, such as natural hair stylists, consultants, bloggers, product makers, and DIY-ers of all things natural hair.
The show provides an enjoyable atmosphere where anyone interested in natural hair can:
- Connect with like-minded people and share ideas, tips, and advice.
- Get hands-on knowledge through workshops, information sessions, discussion panels, and hair demonstrations.
- Participate in meaningful discussions about natural hair.
The show is open to everyone, regardless of your background or your hair type.
- sponsor the show;
- facilitate a workshop, info session, hair demo, panel discussion; or
- exhibit to promote your business or organization?
Get in touch with us at: MaritimesNaturals@gmail.com or 780.292.3293. **VENDORS ARE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS AS SPACE IS LIMITE**
Learn more about Maritimes Natural Hair & Beauty Show at www.maritimesnaturals.com!