Marijuana’s Disruptive Effects: A Moderated Panel Discusses the Medical Marijuana Industry and Real Estate Law
Tuesday, April 18, 2017 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Real Estate Lecture
"Marijuana’s Disruptive Effects:
A Moderated Panel Discusses the Medical Marijuana Industry and Real Estate Law"
Description: This program provides students, faculty and Real Estate attorneys an opportunity to learn more on real estate law and the current legal developments about the Cannabis Industry and its impact on real estate.
Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Time: 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Professor Celeste Hammond, Director Center for Real Estate Law, (Introduction & Welcome)
- John E. Collins, Clark Street Real Estate (Moderator) Chicago
- Jason Divelbiss, Owner of Divelbiss & Wilkinson (Land Use / Zoning Attorney) Hagerstown, MD.
- Robert Sistek, CFO and EVP, Investments of Innovative Industrial Properties (Public REIT) San Diego, CA.
- Pete Kadens, Founder, Director & CEO of Green Thumb Industries (Entrepreneur) Chicago
- Bryna Dahlin, Partner, Rollman & Dahlin (Corporate Attorney) Chicago
- Bob Morgan, Special Counsel, Much Shelist (Healthcare & Policy Attorney) Chicago
CLE: 2 hours (general)
Sponsor: Center for Real Estate Law
Co-Sponsor: Real Estate Law Student Group (RELSG)
Any further questions, please contact email@example.com.