Actions and Detail Panel
Marijuana Business Seminar - Jacksonville, Florida
Sat, Aug 12, 2017, 10:00 AM – Sun, Aug 13, 2017, 4:20 PM EDT
Southern Cannabis Institute 2 Day Marijuana Workshops are for YOU!!!
- All about Florida’s Medical Marijuana Laws,.
- “Do’s & Don’ts” of “Dispensary ” Business,
- Patient Rights, YOUR RIGHTS!!!!
- How to start a marijuana dispensary.
- How to start a marijuana delivery service.
- How to legally grow marijuana for patients & collectives.
- Learn how to start any type of cannabis related business.
- How to legally cultivate, harvest and process marijuana.
DAY 1: Florida Marijuana Laws & How to start a Dispensary.
If you would like to start a dispensary in Florida or a grow operation, this marijuana workshop is for you. Our attorneys, accountants and industry professionals will help guide you in the right direction, with all of the regulations and licensing requirements.
Here are some of the advantages of attending or marijuana workshops:
- We will go over Florida medical marijuana laws, Senate Bill 1030 and 1700.
- We will cover marijuana business basics as well as advanced business.
- How to open a dispensary in Florida.
- How to operate a collective, delivery and grow operations.
- We will go over in a step-by-step format of what is going to be needed.
- Help you choose the correct corporate structure for your cannabis business.
- How to establish a collective and operate in Florida.
- Where is the best location to open your business.
- How to deal with landlords.
- Bookkeeping & Possible tax issues with IRS.
- Banking solutions for the cannabis industry.
- General liability insurance for dispensary and is covered.
- Merchant account services for your business.
- Industry referrals and contacts.
- Advertising strategies.
- How much money will be needed to start a marijuana business.
Who will be at the seminar?
- Cannabis tax accountant.
- Cannabis business law attorney.
- Cannabis Testing lab.
- Seed-to-Sale software.
- Capital Lending Group.
- Cannabis Insurance agent.
- Dispensary owners from legal states.
Most Importantly – Resources Needed to Start?
DAY 2: Cultivation & Edibles.
Take lessons from professional growers like Mike Boutin of Weed Country.
- Get started and produce your own cannabis.
- Learn to grow indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles, drying & curing.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- And much more.
As an added bonus all seminar attendees who have paid in full, are welcomed back to our future seminars all for FREE!!!
Next Live Seminar will be:
TBD, 2017 Tampla, Florida | 2 DAY Seminar | GET ENROLLED TODAY, CLICK HERE!!!