Actions and Detail Panel
Mardi Gras Masquerade Party
Tue, February 28, 2017, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM EST
Remaining Tickets will be available at the door, cash only, $20. Cheers!
Mardi Gras ~~~ Fat Tuesday ~~~ Carnivale
Whatever you call it, it translates to the same Fabulous and Mysterious last hurrah before Lent!!
It's not just New Orleans and Rio that will have all of the fun this year...BYPA is hosting its own Boston Mardi Gras!! Complimentary Beads, Masks, appetizers, and renowned "King Cakes" will be waiting for you upon arrival.
The BYPA Mardi Gras Party will be hosted at LIR on Tuesday, February 28th from 6PM to 10PM (you can stay and play at Lir until 1AM!) Mardi Gras colors are Purple, Gold, and Green.
Tickets will be available here until noon on February 28th for $15, any remaining tickets will be sold for $20 cash until we are at capaicity. Official members of BostonYPA who RSVP in advance will attend for free.
What is included in your ticket:
- A New Orleans style Mardi Gras party right here in Boston with other young professionals like yourself
- Complimentary appetizers: New Orleans style food and traditional bar bites
- Food specials so you can enjoy New Orleans style food like Shrimp Po'Boy Wrap and Big Cajun Hot Wings
- Masks, and Beads for everyone! We will have more than enough supplies, but please feel welcome to bring your own.
- A Professional Photographer, and photos uploaded to our Facebook page within 48 hours!
- The much touted King cake ... Who will be King or Queen of the Party?
- There will be Mardi Gras drinks (hurricanes) available and food specials prepared by LIR and available for purchase
- Event is cash bar, please remember to tip your bartenders!
- Stay, play and dance the night away at LIR til closing
What a night, maybe you'll meet that mystery masked someone or earn some extra beads!
Dress Code: Mardi Gras Style is encouraged! Get in the spirit and come dressed to impress! Bonus if you dress in Mardi Gras colors!
King Cake Contest: There will be one King Cake for every 25 attendees, with one Mardi Gras "baby" in each King Cake. Those that find the babies will be entered into a King/Queen of Mardi Gras contest. The winner of the contest will be crowned King or Queen of Mardi Gras with a crown and tons of throwing beads and win a prize from BYPA!
This event is 21+ Advanced Tickets are $15, or $20 at the door.
Wondering how to become a paid member?
Membership dues are $75per year or $125 for a lifetime membership, and can be paid on our website, www.bostonypa.com
Admission to New Member Mixers in Boston
Admission to the monthly After Work Social in Boston (typically on the 2nd Tuesday of the month)
Admission to several Neighborhood mixers through the year for additional networking
Admission to any Ask the Experts Seminars
Reduced ticket prices to our larger special events
Discounts with our Sponsors