Actions and Detail Panel
March Real Estate Career Night
Tue, March 21, 2017, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM PDT
Our Career Night is a great way to learn more about what the life of a Real Estate agent looks like!
Career Night is presented by Casey Moeller, our Assistant Team Leader and Kevin Gillies, the Producivity Coach. This event is for everyone who is wondering what it means to be in Real Estate and to find out whether it is a fit for them.
This month's event is Tuesday, February 7th from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Topics that we discuss include:
- Keller Williams' WI4C2TS Culture
- Our $110 million dollar per year agent profit share system
- Keller Williams' amazing Training, #1 According to Inman! (and how it will help you!)
- What top agents do that the rest don't. . .and how we help make ACTION the plan!
- Your Brand - Your Listings - Your Leads
- Our Portland Central Office, who we are, what we're about, and WHERE we're going!
About Keller Williams:
- The #1 Largest Real Estate Company in North America with over 129,000 Associates!
- #1 spot in Real Trends 500 report for both transaction sides and units.
- J.D. Power & Associates -- Keller Williams Realty is Ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Home Buyer and Sellers"
- Keller Williams outpaces the industry in Technology, Wealth Building, Training, and Culture
What to bring:
- Your contact information
- A resume (if available)
- All of your questions regarding real estate!
If you are already a Licensed Broker and would like discuss career opportunities, please call Casey Moeller, Assistant Team Leader, at 503-336-6464 or email her at email@example.com to schedule a confidential meeting.