- Part 1
Creating Professional Emails That Rock!
Covers email marketing strategies, tactics, tools for creating graphics and tips to up your branded visibility, position you as professional.
Staying visible to your customers and prospects has become even more important when it comes to brand recognition and loyalty. When you have the right marketing tools, it can be fun and efficient.
Join us for an insightful marketing seminar and go home with clear "next steps" to accelerate your business and generate more revenue and success, with email marketing combined.
This workshop is designed to give small businesses and nonprofit organizations ideas for growing their customer, prospect, or member network by using email and social media marketing.
We will discuss:
- What type of content to use in your campaigns
- How to get more people to stop and read your messages
- How to make your emails ROCK with professional branding
- How to get more action - or reaction to your messages and offers
- Why using images on social media channels creates higher engagement and
- How your content can be mobile-friendly
You'll learn what it means to run effective email marketing campaign and what tools you can use to measure the success of your efforts without spending lots of time or money.
Participants will leave with ideas for timing their messages, how to write a winning subject line, what kinds of offers or content they want to try and how best to approach their next outreach project.
– Part 2
Landing Media Coverage and Pitching the Media to Open Doors
This session will focus on how to land media coverage with a killer “Pitch” that will put you on the editor’s ‘nice’ list, and make you the go-to expert for print and broadcast programming. The participants will learn how to think like a journalist, target local and national media, and get publicity and media attention.
Participants will learn how to:
- Gain new skills in dealing with the media, including examples in how to think like a journalist, identify key decision makers and target local media.
- Get publicity and become a valuable resource for the media
- Identify “pitching” skills when dealing with the media, translating into media exposure.
- Analyze and brainstorm what’s newsworthy and what’s not.
- Be prepared for phone/email pitching.
- What makes a great headline
- Leverage current news events with a side story angle that lands coverage
- Position themselves as an expert in their field so the media calls them for quotes.
- The components needed for an electronic media promotional kit as a downloadable eMedia promotional PDF.
- Setting Up Your Online Newsroom
Presented by LynAnn King representing, Constant Contact, a National Partner of SCORE
Pre-registration is required. The preferred form of payment is online via Eventbrite. However, if this is not possible, then a check or money order will be accepted. If the payment is made in cash, it will have to be exact since the SCORE office does not have access to change. If change is needed then the attendee will have to get the change needed at one on the retail stores on the first floor so the exact amount can be paid.
Save This Event
When & Where
SCORE San Francisco
SCORE is a resource partner with the Small Business Administration providing training and free counseling for new and existing businesses
For classes given by SBA at the San Francisco Entrepreneur Center, go to www.sbatrainings.eventbrite.com