- 6:00 pm - Doors open for food, beer & networking
- 6:45 pm - Begin the UnConference!
- 7:00 pm - Session 1
- 7:40 pm - Session 2
- 8:20 pm - Session 3
About the UnConference:
Every month we have an UnConference with Lean Startup Circle members sharing their knowledge in open spaces. Sessions are presented by members of the community and there is no set schedule or agenda.
The agenda and facilitators are determined at the event on an ad hoc basis with up to 8 sessions taking place simultaneously. Members facilitate sessions or present and attendees attend sessions they are interested in.
Example sessions from past events:
- Laura Klein, author of UX for Lean Startups - Q&A
- David Bland, Principle Advisor at Neo - What do I do with this custdev data?
- Gagan Biyani & Morgan Springer, founders of Sprig - Q&A
- Jez Humble, author of Lean Enterprise - Q&A
- Alex Cowan, author of Starting a Tech Business - Storyboarding
- Mair Dundon, UX Facilitator at QuietAction - Self Persona Workshop
- Jacob Esparza, CEO of Making Friends - Lessons Learned from Steve Blank's Lean Launch Pad
Anyone can propose a session to:
- Share their knowledge
- Discuss a topic
- Ask for help
- NO PITCHES OR SOLICITATIONS!
Beer, food, and a good hang with great people is included thanks to the price tag.