March Gluten-Free Dinner Club - Chef Tony's
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (EDT)
Come on out on Tuesday March 18, 2014 at 7:30pm for a Gluten-Free Dinner Club Event at Chef Tony's in Bethesda! With fresh seafood as the focus, the menu changes often (sometimes daily) based on what's in season and best available locally. Mixing Mediterranean flavors with interesting twists, Chef Tony always seeks to provide diners with "fun and comfortable" cuisine. And, he can do it all gluten-free!
The total cost for the meal is $41.08 per person and includes appetizers, salads, entrees, desserts and water-based beverages, as well as tax and gratuity. Also included is a $5 per person donation to the Celiac Disease Program at Children's National Medical Center.
On the Menu
Appetizers - served family style
- Pan Roasted Mussles, Bacon, white beans, wine & butter
- Paprika Hummus, Sliced Cucumbers, Gluten-Free Bread
Salads - served family style
- Mixed Mesclun Greens, Cucumber, White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Baby Grilled Caesar, Parmesan Curls, Balsamic Reduction
Entrees - choose one
- Grilled Trout, Basil Olive Oil, Mashed Potatoes, Daily Vegetables
- Grilled Organic Salmon, Pan Fried Plantains, Cucumber Salad
- Sauteed Chicken Scalloppini, Lemon Caper Sauce, Gluten-Free Pasta
- Twin Filet Mignon Satay,Mashed Potatoes, Daily Vegetables
- Chefs Selection Vegetarian Creation
Dessert - served family style
- Crème Brulee, Seasonal Berries
- Chocolate Sin Cake, Strawberry Malbec Sauce
- Coffee & Tea
Note: You must pre-register for this event! Cancellations will not be accepted after 10:00am on Monday March 17.