Actions and Detail Panel
March Freezer Meal Workshop
Thu, March 23, 2017, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM CDT
We shop. You prep. We clean up.
In about an hour and a half, you can prep 6 meals to take home, put in the freezer and make at a later date. Each meal serves 4 to 6 people. Bring a cooler or tote to carry your meals home.
Recipes to be prepared include:
- Sizzilin' Steak Fajitas
- Chicken Cacciatore on Whole Wheat Angel Hair
- Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken (Great in taco salads or burrito bowls!)
- Pork & Vegetable Teriyaki over Brown Rice
- Creole Andouille Chicken Sausage & Shredded Chicken Stew
- Fiesta Quinoa and Black Bean Burritos
Price includes groceries, space for workshop, equipment, storage bags for meals, and clean up!
By signing up, you are acknowledging, no refund or exchanges will be given on classes for no show. Hy-Vee reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, dietitian illness or inclement weather. In this case, a refund will be issued
Questions? Contact Jessica 651-405-3660 or firstname.lastname@example.org.