CANS & ANSA SuperUser 'Booster' Workshop
- Date: March 29, 2017
- Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
- Location: 302 W. Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN
- The public entrance at 10 N. Senate Ave is now the permanent entrance into the IGCS building. You will need to enter the through the security area at 10 N. Senate Ave. Instructional signs will be posted near both entrances to provide additional assistance.
- Conference Room C
- Full attendance in the workshop is required
*During the legislative session agency guest parking is prohibited in the state parking facilities (Monday-Friday, January-April). No agency is authorized to validate parking for guests.*
- Parking is also available at the White River State Park (across West Street) or Circle Centre Mall.
Wearing layers is suggested as the temperature varies within the Government Center.
If you have any additional questions, please contact:
Sheila Crawford (Sheila.Crawford@fssa.IN.gov),
Stephanie Moynihan (Stephanie.Moynihan@fssa.IN.gov), or
Betty Walton (Betty.Walton@fssa.IN.gov)