Actions and Detail Panel
MARAC Partnership Learning Seminar- (Colchester Venue)
Fri, March 31, 2017, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM BST
Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conferenc (MARAC) Learning Seminar
Target group: Operational partners across Essex working with domestic abuse victims, families and perpetrators.
Outline of day:
To reflect on the changes to MARAC in Essex over the past six months.
To introduce key contacts for the Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Team (MARAT).
To walk through the MARAC process covering:
- Roles and responsibilities.
- The referral criteria and process.
- Information sharing processes.
- Multi-agency action planning which focuses on risk and safety.
- To capture feedback from partners on the process.
Please note there is no parking at the venue. Details of paid parking is available here. http://www.colchester.gov.uk/article/11462/Map-of-Car-Parks