Actions and Detail Panel
"Map Your Brand"
Sat, May 6, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
1. WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE WORKSHOP? This workshop is designed for startups, newbies, beginners who are looking to take on the challenge of creating a website, or to build an online presence; to develop a social media platform, and an online growing community.
2. HOW LONG IS THE WORKSHOP? The MYB winter worshop is a 8 hour meeting, set up between 9:00am to 5:00pm; If you’re making ground travel arrangements, we recommend you schedule accordingly for the day of the workshop til the end. (*No childrens allowed.)
3. ARE THERE BREAKS? Because it's a 8 hour workshop there will be a lunch break, so come well fed and bring snacks. However, there will be four (4) 10 minute mini dance and stretch breaks in between lol. You can leave your seat at any time, for example to use the restroom – however we highly recommend staying in the room as much as possible so you don’t miss anything.
4. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? The MYB winter interactive workshop is FREE for qualified individuals.
5. ARE THERE ASSIGNED SEATS? NO. Seats are available on a first come, first served basis or when the 5 seats are secured. However, in order to secure your seat, we encourage to refer to the above requirement.
6. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR? Dress comfortable. Bring not so warm clothes because it's spring season. Comfortable shoes are absolutely necessary. Wear comfortable and supportive clothing.
7. WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING? Bring plenty of snacks to sustain your level of energy – granola bars, snack packs of carrots, trail mix, fruit, etc. You will definitely need extra pens/pencils, a notebook, laptop, and anything else you might think you need. We have WIFI avaialble.
8. CAN I RECORD THE WORKSHOP WITH MY PHONE OR ANY OTHER RECORDING DEVICES? No. The information you are provided at the MYB spring interactive workshop is for your personal use at and after the workshop. Any unauthorized recording (via either audio or video) is strictly prohibited. If you are taking photos with your cell phones or smart devices, please be mindful not to use flash which can be distracting.
9. DO I HAVE TO BRING MY PRINTED TICKET TO THE EVENT? Yes.
10. HOW CAN I CONTACT THE ORGANIZER WITH ANY QUESTIONS? Feel free to contact David with any questions at: (862) 571-4434 during reasonable working hours.