San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Note: this is event is designed for manufacturing SMEs only, there will be no consultants and no vendors.
Retaining competitive advantage can be difficult
Companies are constantly seeing their profit margins squeezed and their products become increasingly commoditised. Consequently, SMEs are increasingly looking at ways to differentiate themselves, improve their margins, get closer to their customers and make their business more sustainable. Many SMEs are adopting services as part of their competitive strategy in order to increase value and unlock opportunities.
This one day event is open to manufacturing SMEs that meet full elibility criteria below. To attend this fully subsidised workshop you must:
- Be a manufacturer or technology innovator,
- Employ 10-249 people (please let us know if this is not the case, we may be able to help),
- Be situated within the Greater Birmingham & Solihull LEP region,
- Have a turnover less than £39m or a balance sheet lower than £33m,
- Have received less than £156,000 of state aid in the past three years.
- A competitive strategy analysis of your firm
- A unique vision of future services your firm can offer customers
- International Benchmarking analysis.
For enquiries contact: Jill Forrest on 0121 204 3249, email email@example.com
This project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund under the European Structural Investment Fund of 2014 to 2020.