Manufacturing Food Futures 2017
Join us as we celebrate our fourth year of ground-breaking food manufacturing research with our academic and industry community. Stay up-to-date with the latest materials upgrading and valorisation techniques, novel processing technologies and developments in distributed manufacture, and new approaches to sustainability and waste reduction.
Poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics:
- Food structure
- Food waste
- Distributed Manufacture
This free* 2 -day event will bring together industry and academic experts to discuss challenges and showcase the latest innovations in the sector. Tickets will grant you access to the full conference programme, poster show and exhibitor area.
Confirmed invited speakers include:
- Emeritus Professor José M. Aguilera Radic from Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Dr Gavin Milligan from William Jackson Food Group
- Dr Alexander Mathys from ETH Zurich
- Dr Paul Clegg from University of Edinburgh
- Dr John Ingram from University of Oxford
- Professor Savvas Tassou from Brunel University London
*On Thursday 30th March 2017 there will be a Conference Dinner for an additional fee of £30 per delegate. All delegates are asked to arrange their own accommodation.
Recommend accommodation for this event is at the Hallmark Hotel - Hagley Road - Booking can be done online or by telephoning 0330 028 3410
To discuss your requirements or to book sponsorship or exhibit space please contact: