THE MANOS ANGEL BOOTCAMP
Now offering the Manos Angel Bootcamp, a program that trains new and seasoned investors on how to make real-time angel investments in early stage, high-tech startups. Join the Manos Angel Bootcamp program for the Spring 2017 cohorts of angel investors. As a participant of the Bootcamp, you’ll get to:
• Attend all-day sessions taught by top investor experts in the Silicon Valley.
• Invest in Manos Accelerator startups by applying the Angel Bootcamp’s curriculum real-time. • Engage with Manos Accelerator startups during joint program and networking events.
• And so much more!
Please save your seat as an angel investor and feel free to share this invite with your friends and colleagues.
Help Manos Accelerator build a robust ecosystem of tech innovation and entrepreneurship through the Manos Angel Network.
SESSION 1: Thursday, April 6, 2017
Manos Angel Network One Day Conference: Angel Investing Overview
BOOTCAMP SPRING SCHEDULE
Due Diligence, Valuation & Term Sheets
SESSION 2: Friday, April 7, 2017
Entrepreneur Interviews, Private Pitches, Due Diligence, Post-investment Activities & Exit Strategies
Deadline to register for the Bootcamp is April 3, 2017.
Contact Info: email@example.com
1. Must be an accredited investor as defined by the SEC (http://www.sec.gov/answers/accred.htm)
2. Must be willing to attend all sessions and to work in a team environment with fellow angels in training.
3. Must attend Demo day on the 2nd day
In order to attend the Angel Bootcamp Spring 2017, you will be required to pay the registration fee, if you wish to cancel your registration, you must do so in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cancel BEFORE 11:59 pm (PST) on March 6, 2017, you will receive a refund less a US $50 cancellation fee. If you cancel after 11:59 pm (PST) on March 6, 2017, no refunds will be issued.