Training is an enabler of the business, a strong support of good individual, team, and organizational performance. How do you know your training team is doing well? Find out how to measure learning and development effort results objectively in this Bay Hewitt program.
So what is the ROI on training? Did your investment and effort pay off? Many training programs go on and on and the entire company has no visibility on the actual effect and impact it had on the organization. Did the Supervisory Skills Training that your supervisors and team leaders attend pay off? Was the Conflict Management Program that different department heads went to effective? More often than not, money goes down the drain because organizations and trainers don't know how to account for the Return of Investment (ROI) in training. Bay Hewitt can help your trainers look for the value of learning and development so your entire team can appreciate it.
In this session, learn how to systematize Learning Effectiveness Evaluation through Kirkpatrick’s Levels of Evaluation and ROI calculation.
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
You can never be truly proud of your training programs and completed learning sessions until and unless you are able to show the link between your programs and the business objectives of your organization. Sure, people felt happy about attending a program but your executive stakeholders will be more interested on the effect and impact it had on your business results. As a training practitioner, now is the time to show some “science” behind the ROI of learning and development.
For those wishing to learn or improve their learning effectiveness evaluation know-how, this is the program for you. If you are a trainer, training supervisor, training manager, senior manager or teacher looking to show the correlation between the success of your program and the results that your organization is enjoying, this is the learning session that you need to attend.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understand the two purposes of training evaluation;
- Assess the strengths and weakness of a training program and find out ways to improve the same;
- Assess the impact and utility or value of a training program;
- Use Kirkpatrick’s four levels of evaluation;
- Calculate the ROI of a learning and development program
- Introduction to Learning Effectiveness Evaluation
- The Domains of Learning
- The Three Stakeholders in Training
- The Two Purposes of Evaluation
- Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Evaluation
- Evaluation Methods
- ROI Calculation
- An Evaluation Framework
- Meals Galore: AM and PM Snacks, Lunch
- Special Bay Hewitt Learning Kit
- Certificate of Completion in a Hard-bound Holder - You'll never get this elsewhere!
- Unlimited LEARNING from our expert speaker/s
- Unlimited consulting by email and helpdesk channels
- Bay Hewitt reserves the right to cancel learning programs, workshops, seminars or conferences due to force majeure or Acts of God (i.e. severe weather conditions). In cases like this, the program will be re-scheduled to another date and time. We will make every effort to notify all registrants.
- Bay Hewitt reserves the right to cancel learning programs, workshops, seminars or conferences due to unforeseen circumstances or for lack of participation or required headcount. We will make every effort to notify all registrants. We require at least ten (10) participants to run each workshop; we encourage you to invite your colleagues at work, friends, and/or family members to meet this requirement.
- For our full Bay Hewitt policy on public learning events, please visit: http://www.bayhewitt.com/2013/07/bay-hewitt-policy-on-public-learning.html
Save This Event
When & Where
Bay Hewitt - Manila Branch
Bay Hewitt is a leading Philippine provider of business consulting, learning/training and development solutions, and performance management tools for global companies, government and educational institutions, and small to medium scale businesses. As a reliable partner for our clients, we deliver professional training and improve business performance through innovative solutions. Bay Hewitt's experience, ability, and dependability have made us the partner of choice for large companies in the Philippines. We provide organizations with a new level of visibility to help them make more informed business decisions and increase total growth.