Mandatory - ATT CU / Network Build Project / Turf Training - max 30
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
**MONDAY & TUESDAY JAN 7 & 8 9:00AM-12:00PM OR 1:30PM-4:30PM
- What is an RFDS?
- Review and RFDS - NSB, LTE, 2C LTE, 5C, UMTS
- How to Scope from an RFDS
- How to understand/read an RFDS
- Continuus - Baseline Forecasting, date management
**MONDAY & TUESDAY JAN 14 & 15 9:00AM-12:00PM OR 1:30PM-4:30PM
- What are drivers?
- What are some common drivers?
- Lessons learned from selecting incorrect or not enough drivers
- Forum notes from AT&T
- Continuus - inputting drivers
- Documentation (NORAD / Continuus) - Contract requirements, what is due and when
**MONDAY & TUESDAY JAN 21 & 22 9:00AM-12:00PM OR 1:30PM-4:30PM
- Prepare a Closeout Package - SA, CX, EF&I
- Contractor obligations
- Timelines (MS106 & MS150)
- Liquidated Damages
- Deliverable requirements (MS126 & MS155)
- Supplier True Ups
- True up with AT&T