Managing Your Leads and Opportunities for Max Revenue
Thursday, October 24, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Monica, CA
***LESS THAN 50 FREE TICKETS LEFT as space is limited***
Please join us for our 12th quarterly sales networking event! Free beer and pizza will be provided along with an expert sales panel discussion.
Hosted by Bitium and Sponsored by ZipRecruiter, the LA Chapter of the AA-ISP is please to have the following expert sales panelists:
- Scott Tretsky, Director of Inside Sales, Central Desktop
- Jaspar Weir, President, TaskUs
- Karim Hafez, Vice President of Consulting Services, LeadMD
- Daniel Salazar, Director of Sales, Velocify
Networking begins at 6pm and the panel discussion will begin at 7pm concluding with final networking at 8pm.
For both individual contributors and managers, our expert panelists will teach you how best to manage your Leads and Opportunities for maximum conversion rates. You'll learn:
- Improve your Lead Conversion ratio by 391% (that's not a typo)
- The science of making contact with leads – contact strategies that are proven to work
- Innovative lead distribution strategies for inside sales teams
- How quickly you should be responding to your Leads
- How persistent you should be with your Leads (like when do you stop calling them)
- The best way to define a Qualified Lead/Opportunity
- How to know if your Opportunity is Forecastable
Park in either metered parking on Main Street or in the metered lot between Main and Neilson Way.
See you there!
When & Where
Kevin Gaither is a highly motivated, seasoned, hands-on inside sales executive with a 18+ year track record of consistently exceeding sales goals, working hard, and building highly motivated, productive sales teams. He is a self-starter who possesses a ‘big picture’ perspective and is willing to ‘roll up his sleeves’ and do whatever it takes to get the job done and who thrives in early stage, fast-paced companies. He possesses a proven ability to recruit, hire, train, retain and develop top-ranked inside sales teams by clearly articulating objectives using analytical,pragmatic thinking, reference to facts and best practices.