Actions and Detail Panel
Managing Your Blackboard Course: A Webinar for Instructors and Teaching Ass...
Thu, May 11, 2017, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM MST
This two-hour webinar addresses working in Blackboard once a course is underway. Participants will learn how to:
- access the course,
- work in the Grade Center using Smart Views and filters to increase efficiency,
- administer discussion forums,
- manage test access,
- work with SafeAssign to check plagiarism and download papers for grading
- grade written work using Croc-o-doc, the in-line editor,
- post announcements,
- and email students.
This session is most appropriate for the following audiences:
- Faculty teaching in Blackboard for the first time
- Faculty needing an immediate overview of Blackboard due to being a late hire or living outside the metro Phoenix area
- Teaching Assistants, facilitators, and graders
Participation: To participate in this session you will need a computer with audio.
NOTE: This webinar is restricted to faculty and staff of Arizona State University.