Management is all about getting results through people, bringing out the best in them, motivating and supporting them, and knowing what’s going on.
Sometimes, despite your best efforts, you find that a member of your team is not performing to your expectations. What can you do about it? How can you be seen to be fair? What happens if under-performance continues? This programme gives you the practical solutions you can use now.
What the programme covers:
* What is ‘unsatisfactory’ performance?
* Is it unacceptable behaviour – or poor achievement?
* How do we define what is acceptable?
* How do we structure the review meeting?
* Achieving a common understanding
* Identifying underperformers
* Addressing the issue
* Following up
* Knowing when to take it further