Managing several projects requires another set of skills & knowledge compared with managing only one at a time.
Corporations are managing countless projects and programs everyday. Projects and programs are the backbone of their business that dictates their sustainability, existence and sometimes dominance in the market. Therefore their ability to manage their projects and programs, and to control their project portfolio is truly the key to their success. This program will help both the organization and the management how to make sure that they address this very issue effectively.
Managing Multiple Projects using PMO program is uniquely designed for:
PMO (Project-Program Management Office) Manager, Program Manager, Project Portfolio Analyst, Senior Manager and Project Managers who are continually running multiple projects at one time.
PMO Administrator & PMO Team members.
In this program, the project management practitioners will learn:
• Project prioritizing methods, resources balancing and risk analysis over the projects.
• Reduce or relieve project risks
• Conform the projects to the organizational strategy
• Define the root-cause of the project problem
• Track and create multi-project reports accurately
• Enhance and empower resources by maintain its quality
• Balance the project portfolio for the organizational benefit.
• Challenges in Managing Multiple Projects.
• Project, Program and Portfolio Management.
• Choosing the Right Projects.
• Program Management.
• Hands-on exercise: Run the project properly through a proper plan (Baseline: project organization, WBS, Scheduling, Risk Analysis).
• Project Management Information System for managing multiple projects, PPM Tools.
DCOptima’s facilitators are project management practitioners/consultants. They have extensive project management experiences and are passionate facilitators. They are nationally and internationally certified in project management area (Project Management Professional - PMP®).
UP-DATED TRAINING MODULES
DCOptima has been delivering the specific subject matter for years. Training modules have been developed by DCOptima Principal Consultant, Chalid Tamimi, since 1998. He and young energetic young professional have been updating the modules since then continuously, adopting latest technology.
DCOptima operation is supported by knowledge management system that has been working for years. DCOptima approach enables partners and clients to build long term and sustainable learning programs with extensive repository system.