Corporations are managing countless projects and programs everyday. Projects and programs are the backbone of their business that dictates their sustainability, existence and sometimes dominance in the market. The ability to manage their projects and programs, and to control their project portfolio is truly the key to their success.
Managing Multi Project workshop is one of the special programs which is designed uniquely to help the Program Manager, Project Portfolio Analyst, Senior Manager and Project manager who are continually running multi projects at one time.
In this program, the project management practitioners will learn project prioritizing methods, resources balancing and risk analysis over the projects.
By following this workshop, participants will have abilities to reduce or relieve project risks, conform the projects to the organizational strategy, define the root-cause of the project problems, easily manage multi-projects, track and create multi-project reports accurately, enhance and empower resources by maintain its quality, balance the project portfolio for the organizational benefit.
- Challenges in Managing Multiple Projects.
- Project, Program and Portfolio Management.
- Portfolio Management: Choosing the Right Projects.
- Revisit: Project Management.
- Program Management.
- Hands-on exercise: Run the project properly through a proper plan (Baseline: project organization, WBS, Scheduling, Risk Analysis).
- Project Management Information System for managing multiple projects, PPM Tools.
- Spreadsheet, Scheduling Software, Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Tools.
Program Manager, Project Portfolio Analyst, Senior Manager or Project Manager who are running multi projects.
DCOLearning Facilitators are dedicated and seasoned project management practitioners/consultants. They have extensive project management experiences and are experienced facilitators. They must be nationally and/or internationally certified in project management area (Project Management Professional – PMP®).