MLP Train Managers To Manage Change
Today change is the only constant. Things are changing faster now than at any other time in history.
You can’t stop it but you can embrace it, and make it work for you with Managing Strategic Change.
Change is an inevitable part of a successful business. Yet many are resistant, even fearful of change. As managers / leaders it is part of your role to identify areas to change, to implement changes necessary and to motivate and engage your staff to work with the change and to make it happen.
Why not join us for the next 1 Day course at The Bolholt Country Park HotelBury BL8 1PU
Be a Master of Change
This course will explain why change is necessary. Show you how to be an master of change rather than a reluctant follower. It will also give you practical strategies to help others go through the cycle of change to become willing participants of change.
Who is this course suitable for?
Managers and leaders who have to work through changes and get teams and individuals on board with the change. It would also be very beneficial for those who are experiencing change and would like to understand their own reactions to it more and know how to handle change constructively.
Managing Change course content:
- Defining change, its symptoms, its causes and its implications
- Why do organisations experience change?
- The pace of change
- Strategic Drift and Continuous Improvement
- The three types of change
- Change - the only certain thing.
- The changes I have seen...'
- The Change Model – working through the stages of change
- The three personalities of change
- Behaviours that support change and reduce resistance
- 12 Rules for overcoming resistance
- What do you need to consider when leading change?
- Analysing successful change good practice
- Raising morale and motivation in self and others
- Creating a high-performance culture
- Using PESTLE Analysis for identifying future changes
- Planning a change process in detail
- Personal action plans.