Actions and Detail Panel
Management Skills Training Workshop - May 18-19
Fri, May 19, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
Happy employees make happy customers! This leadership skills workshop helps managers understand that increased communication and trust are the keys to leading team members and long-term organizational success. Our supervisory skills workshop is critical for managers who are leading through rapid change such as merger, acquisition or increased employee turnover.
This hands-on management training course teaches supervisors and managers the foundational skills of communication, motivation, delegation and evaluation. Managers learn to create a new employee orientation process for success. Participants learn goal-setting and performance management strategies to build healthy and productive teams. This management skills course teaches managers how to use delegation skills in the workplace to increase employee motivation levels. Participants learn how to collaborate in situations where conflict is present, to diffuse tension, and drive more creative outcomes.
Through extensive case studies, role-play, and best practice sharing, participants learn to improve productivity and stay tuned in to job satisfaction levels of the team. Best practices and case studies are taken from firms on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For List.
Participants will learn to:
- Determine different staff behavioral styles quickly
- Lead those employees who appear difficult more effectively
- Build an atmosphere of trust through better communication in the workplace
- Foster an atmosphere where employees enjoy coming to work
- Motivate staff members by recognizing their specific needs
- Delegate projects more effectively by using a 4-step process
- Build an exceptional goal focused employee evaluation process for success
- Create a new employee orientation process that builds the team
- Set goals and help staff members plan for performance
- Assess employee performance, give constructive feedback, and document performance challenges
- Deal with conflict to build consensus and create new understanding