This two-day Management Reporter Workshop will be held online from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CDT), Tuesday, Feb. 21 - Wednesday, Feb. 22.
This workshop gives you an introduction to Management Reporter 2012. You will learn the basics of Management Reporter, the key components of the report functionality and how to create and run reports. You will also learn different options to create calculations and options for report distribution.
The class includes a manual, an Azure machine, and hands-on, interactive instructor training.
- Understand the basic capabilities, structure and viewing/launching options of Management Reporter
- Learn the building blocks of the report(s) and how they work together (Rows, Columns, Trees, etc.)
- Learn security roles, security setup, calculations, and dimensions
- Introduction and Overview
- Rows, Columns, Reporting Trees, Financial Dimensions
- Report Creation, Generation and Distribution Options
- Security Roles and Security Setup
- Calculations, Dimension Sets, Dimension Filters and Report Groups and Schedules
- Date(s): Tuesday, Feb. 21 & Wednesday,Feb. 22, 2017
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day
- Location: Online Workshop
- Cost: $599
Date and Time