What is your leadership style?
Looking for strategies to motivate and manage social service teams towards producing quality results?
Need support to help you implement and manage obstacles that impact management and staff relationships?
Wondering how to create a healthier work-life balance and well being?
For answers to these questions and more, please join us for this new training for managers. Seasoned managers in the Family Support field will share information, research, strategies, and resources.
This is a REQUIRED TRAINING for the: Management Certificate Program. More details about the program can be found on our website: http://www.sffsn.org/training
Free Enrollment for Management Certification Program
Individual training fees apply.
Description: This training will introduce social service managers to implementation strategies for result oriented management.
Who Should Participate?
Directors, managers, coordinators, or others in a supervisorial role in social service organizations
- Participants will identify strength based and result oriented management models.
- Participants will be familiar with the implementation and evaluation techniques that address challenges in managing staff, building teams, and achieving quality results
- Dr. Martina Ayala – San Francisco Family Support Network
By Check: Please go to website http://www.sffsn.org/training/ to download registration form or email email@example.com
By Credit Card: Through Eventbrite
Note: This policy applies to each ticket purchased for individual participants.
- If you cancel more than 5 days before the training, you will be refunded your registration fee less a $10 cancellation fee.
- Please email your cancellation request to Ricardo Eugenio,firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel 0-5 days before the training date, no refund or credit will be given.
- SFFSN reserves the right to cancel this training if minimum registration requirements are not met.
- A refund will be giving to those who are registered.
For questions regarding registration contact Ricardo Eugenio, Administrative Associate, at (415) 917-3376, or at email@example.com.
When & Where
San Francisco Family Support Network
Founded in 2004, the San Francisco Family Support Network is a unique partnership of the stakeholders in the Family Support field: families, community-based organizations, public departments, and private foundations. SFFSN's mission is to work collectively to achieve quality programs, coordination of resources, and policies that support all San Francisco families. For more information, visit our website at www.sffsn.org.