"Eat Your Wheaties & Join the Fun!"
- Balancing Social Services Management Model with Wellness Strategies at Work
- Cross System Collaboration
- Human Services Management Competencies
- Why is it important to create a holistic and healthy work environment that benefits employees and the organization?
- How do managers navigate the gray areas between human resources and management?
- What communication strategies support difficult conversations with employees and board members?
- How do we connect with other systems to provide family strengthening resources and support for families we serve?
- What are the Human Services Management Competencies?
For answers to these questions and more, please join us for this training for managers. Seasoned managers in the Family Support field will share information, research, strategies, and resources.
This is a REQUIRED TRAINING for the: Management Certificate Program. More details about the program can be found on our website: http://www.sffsn.org/training
Free Enrollment for Management Certification Program
Individual training fees apply.
This training is designed to give social service managers basic skills and strategies for creating holistic and healthy work environment initiatives, cross system collaboration, and review human service management competencies set forth by "The Network for Social Work Management."
Who Should Participate?
Directors, managers, coordinators, or others in a supervisorial role in social service organizations
- Participants will understand the importance of creating a holistic and healthy work environment that benefits the employees and organization.
- Participants will identify and define the human resource functions that overlap with management.
- Particpants will review and practice implementation of communication techniques to manage challenging conversations with employees and board members.
- Participants will be introduced to critical elements of cross system collaboration.
- Participants will identify and reflect on the competencies necessary to manage human service organizations based on the recommendation from the Network for Social Work Management.
By Check: Please go to website http://www.sffsn.org/training/ to download registration form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By Credit Card: Through Eventbrite
Note: This policy applies to each ticket purchased for individual participants.
- If you cancel more than 5 days before the training, you will be refunded your registration fee less a $10 cancellation fee.
- Please email your cancellation request to Ricardo Eugenio, email@example.com
- If you cancel 0-5 days before the training date, no refund or credit will be given.
- SFFSN reserves the right to cancel this training if minimum registration requirements are not met.
- A refund will be giving to those who are registered.
For questions regarding registration contact Ricardo Eugenio, Administrative Associate, at (415) 917-3376, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save This Event
When & Where
San Francisco Family Support Network
Founded in 2004, the San Francisco Family Support Network is a unique partnership of the stakeholders in the Family Support field: families, community-based organizations, public departments, and private foundations. SFFSN's mission is to work collectively to achieve quality programs, coordination of resources, and policies that support all San Francisco families. For more information, visit our website at www.sffsn.org.