Actions and Detail Panel
Managed Change™ Agent Certification September 11-12, 2017
Mon, Sep 11, 2017, 9:30 AM – Tue, Sep 12, 2017, 5:30 PM EDT
Develop and implement change management strategies and plans
The Managed Change™ Agent Certification Program is designed to provide emerging change management practitioners the opportunity to learn the Managed Change™ Methodology and apply the concepts and tools to real changes happening in their organizations. Certification has three key requirements:
1) Education – Candidates participate in a two-day facilitated workshop, learning and practicing the Managed Change™ Methodology with related processes and tools.
2) Experience – Partnering with a LaMarsh Global coach, candidates will work virtually to develop and implement Change Plans that demonstrate their ability to apply the Managed Change™ Methodology to real changes happening in their organizations.
3) Examination – Participants re-convene virtually after successful implementation of their Change Plans to confirm competency through testing and simulations.
- Develop a working knowledge of the Managed Change™ Methodology
- Identify the potential organizational and individual resistance that will impact the success of a change
- Design, build, & implement an initial change management strategy and project plan
- Define the impact of organizational culture and history on successful implementations
- Discover ways to assess and enhance the skills of people charged with making changes happen, such as leaders who serve as Sponsors
- Design Communication, Learning, Reinforcement, and Sponsor Development action plans that address stakeholder resistance and appropriately modify behavior
- Develop a basic plan to monitor project results to make sure that desired business outcomes are satisfied
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively apply the Managed Change™ Methodology
Change Agents responsible for developing and applying a robust change management plan and/or project team members who recognize the value of incorporating change management into
Location: See LaMarsh.com for the next public training opportunities and locations for individuals
Custom organizational training programs are available
Materials: Managed Change™ Agent Guide, digital Managed Change™ tools, Change Better by Jeanenne LaMarsh
LAMARSH GLOBAL IS OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED AS A QUALIFIED EDUCATION PROVIDER™ FROM THE ASSOCIATION OF CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS ®