Participants: Change Agents responsible for developing and applying a robust change management plan and/or project team members who recognize the value of incorporating change management into project plans.
Develop & implement change management strategies & plans
The Managed Change™ Agent Certification Program is designed to provide emerging change management practitioners the opportunity to learn the Managed Change™ Methodology and to apply the concepts and tools to real changes happening in their organizations. Certification has three key requirements:
- Education – Candidates participate in a two-day facilitated workshop, learning and practicing the Managed Change™ Methodology with related processes and tools.
- Experience – Partnering with a LaMarsh Global coach, candidates will work virtually to develop and implement Change Plans that demonstrate the ability to apply the Managed Change™ Methodology to real changes happening in their organizations.
- Examination – Participants re-convene for 1.5 days after successful implementation of their Change Plans to confirm competency through testing and simulations.
- Develop a working knowledge of the foundational components of the Managed Change™ Methodology
- Learn to identify the potential organizational and individual resistance that will impact the success of a change
- Design, build, & implement an initial change management strategy and project plan
- Define the impact of organizational culture and history on successful implementations
- Discover ways to assess and enhance the skills of people charged with making changes happen, such as leaders who serve as Sponsors
Prerequisites: An interest in developing change management competency